Kale Chips with Nutritional Yeast
- 1 bag organic kale chopped, washed and dried
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan pink salt
- Nutritional yeast
- Pour the chopped, washed and dried kale in a big pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast on top and stir with a spoon.
- Bake at 250 degrees in your oven until the kale becomes crispy, which may take several hours.
- Kale is one of your top cancer-fighting foods. Loaded with phytochemicals called glucosinolates that activate your detoxification system, kale can also help you reduce inflammation in your body and lower your cholesterol.
- Extra virgin olive oil helps lower inflammation, decreases your risk of heart disease and is high in vitamin E and oleic acid, a monounsaturated Omega 9 fatty acid.
- Himalayan pink salt contains 84 trace minerals and less sodium than regular table salt, making it safer for people with high blood pressure.
- Nutritional yeast is an antiviral, antibacterial immune booster grown from mushrooms. It is naturally high in B vitamins including B-12.