What’s so healthy about this power shake?
- Watermelon is high in lycopene. Great for kidney, your heart, your bones and the prostate.
- Biodetox detoxes your liver, heals your gut and is anti-inflammatory. It heals your metabolism. You can download the pdf on my webstore. Biodetox is one of the best things you can do to heal your gut, detoxify your body and reduce your inflammation. It is our Number 1 best selling nutritional supplement. You can find out more about Biodetox and its many beneficial ingredients at this link. Order yours today at our webstore at this link.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in minerals and help kill off parasites and microbes and are a natural healing remedy for your prostate.
- Black sesame seeds help kill off h. pylori and MRSA, improve your insulin handling, lower your blood pressure naturally and are a natural healing remedy for asthma.
- Spinach is the healthiest food on the planet. It’s anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, a great bone builder and loaded with antioxidants.
- Blueberries are great for your eyes and improve your memory.
- Goji berries are high in beta carotene, good for your eyes, reduce your blood pressure and your cholesterol.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory, heals your digestive system and reduces pain in the body.
- Bananas are loaded with potassium and support your eyes, bones and kidneys.
- Oranges are high in vitamin C and the white peel lower your cholesterol as effectively as statin drugs.
- Fresh mint kills off MRSA as well as h. pylori and other bugs that bother your digestive system.
- Fresh stevia herb is a natural sweetener that won’t interfere with your insulin levels or load you up with chemicals like artificial sweeteners.
- Dried cordyceps boost your energy levels, improve your testosterone and benefit your kidneys.
- The combination of protein, healthy fats, fruits and vegetables will keep your blood sugar balanced and heal your metabolism.
- This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free.
Veggie and Superfood Smoothie
- 2 cups watermelon juice
- 2 scoops Biodetox
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ounce goji berries
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 banana
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 5 to 10 sprigs fresh stevia herb
- 10 dried cordyceps
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender, such as a Blendtec or Vitamix.
- Blend together until all ingredients are smooth.
- Pour into two glasses – there will be enough for later, so refrigerate the rest.
- To set up an appointment for help with your nutrition to lose weight, overcome digestive difficulties, boost your immune system, learn about healing with natural foods or simply have more energy and feel better, email me at Catherine@unlimitedenergynow.com or call 678-612-8816.