This recipe was graciously donated to me by my long-term client and friend Charlenne Carl.
This dessert contains apples, one of the world’s healthiest foods. Apples are high in water soluble fiber to scrub your arteries and vitamin C.
Apple Snow Dessert
- 2 large egg whites (1/4 to almost 1/3 cup), at room temperature
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 ½ cups thick applesauce
- fresh strawberries
- 1 wedge of lime
- liquid stevia to taste
- Your beater and bowl must be super clean with no trace of oil. Wipe with vinegar and rinse to ensure success.
- Start beating egg whites at slow speed for a minute or so, until they foam throughout.
- Beat in the cream of tartar and gradually increase speed to fast, until the egg whites form stiff shining peaks.
- Reduce speed to moderate and add the applesauce by half cups.
- Continue beating a high speed for a minute or so, until the mixture is stiff enough to hold its shape softly in a spoon.
- Put strawberries in to food processor or blender. Squeeze a small amount of lime juice in and sprinkle stevia in to taste. Blend until completely smooth. Spoon over apple snow.