Have you been wanting to get away to enjoy yoga in the sunshine?
Call today to set up your retreat with yoga master Catherine Carrigan. You can reach Catherine at email@example.com, by phone at 678-612-8816 and via Skype at catherinecarrigan.
Catherine has 19 years experience teaching:
Thai yoga body massage
Yoga for healing
Set up your yoga retreat in Florida by appointment:
Here’s a typical day on yoga retreat:
Pranayama and meditation
Yoga practice, 1.5 hours
Optional schedule for Thai yoga body massage, yoga therapy or one-on-one healing work
Yoga practice, 1.5 hours
Catherine Carrigan has six 200-hour yoga teacher training and is a 500-hour trained teacher through Lillah Schwartz of Lighten Up Yoga in Asheville, North Carolina.
She is an Amazon No. 1 best-selling author and has presented frequently on radio and TV.
Training in Fitness
• Certified Personal Fitness Trainer: A.C.E. certified in Personal Fitness Training.
• Corrective High-Performance Exercise Kinesiologist Practitioner (C.H.E.K. Practitioner), Level I: Chek Institute.
• Certified Group Exercise Instructor: A.C.E. certified in Group Exercise.
• A.C.E. Specialty Recognitions: Strength training and Mind-Body Fitness.
• Exercise Coach, Chek Institute.
• Certified Yoga Teacher: 500-hour Yoga Teacher through Lighten Up Yoga. Six 200-hour certifications through Integrative Yoga Therapy, the White Lotus Foundation, and the Atlanta Yoga Fellowship, Lighten Up Yoga and Erich Schiffmann teacher training, twice.
• Practitioner of Qi Gong, Chinese martial arts.
• Certified Older Adult Fitness Trainer through the American Institute of Fitness Educators.
Training in Nutrition
• Food Healing Level II Faciltator
• Holistic Lifestyle Coach, though the Chek Institute, Level 3.
• Certified Sports Nutritionist through the American Aerobics Assocation International/International Sports Medicine Association.
• Author, Healing Depression: A Holistic Guide (New York: Marlowe and Co., 1999), a book discussing nutrition and lifestyle to heal depression without drugs.
• Schwarzbein Practitioner though Dr. Diana Schwarzbein, M.D., expert in balancing hormones naturally.
Training in Healing
• Specialized Kinesiology, through Sue Maes of London, Ontario, Canada.
• Self Empowerment Technology Practitioner.
• Brain Gym, Vision Circles and Brain Organization instructor through the Educational Kinesiology Foundation.
• Certified Touch for Health practitioner.
• Thai Yoga Body Therapy.
• Flower Essence Practitioner.
• Reiki Master, Usui tradition.
• Life Coaching through Sue Maes’ Mastering Your Knowledge Mentorship Program and Peak Potentials.
• Medical Intuitive Readings and Quantum Healing
• Health and fitness columnist
• Playwright of 12 plays, 3 produced in New York City
• Past Spokesperson, the Depression Wellness Network
• Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brown University
• Former national spokesperson for Johnson & Johnson
• Owner and co-host, Total Fitness Radio Show.
• Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness.
• Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Energy Now