Is lack of flexibility hurting your golf game?
Have you injured your back, shoulders or knees?
Do you want to take your golf game to the next level, increasing your range of motion, strength, flexibility and core stability?
Discover yoga for golf with Catherine Carrigan. Call Catherine to make an appointment at 678-612-8816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catherine Carrigan is a certified Golf Biomechanic through the CHEK Institute and yoga teacher with 19 years experience.
Here’s how you will benefit from yoga for golf:
Healing from injuries
Greater range of motion
Less joint stiffness
Core stability to improve your putting
Strength to improve your drives
Calmness to increase your strategy
Stamina so you feel good throughout your game
Catherine Carrigan has years of training and experience taking golfers to the next level.
Training in Fitness
• Certified Personal Fitness Trainer: A.C.E. certified in Personal Fitness Training.
• Corrective High-Performance Exercise Kinesiologist Practitioner (C.H.E.K. Practitioner), Level I: Chek Institute.
• Certified Group Exercise Instructor: A.C.E. certified in Group Exercise.
• A.C.E. Specialty Recognitions: Strength training and Mind-Body Fitness.
• Exercise Coach, Chek Institute.
• Certified Yoga Teacher: 500-hour Yoga Teacher through Lighten Up Yoga. Six 200-hour certifications through Integrative Yoga Therapy, the White Lotus Foundation, and the Atlanta Yoga Fellowship, Lighten Up Yoga and Erich Schiffmann teacher training, twice.
• Practitioner of Qi Gong, Chinese martial arts.
• Certified Older Adult Fitness Trainer through the American Institute of Fitness Educators.
Training in Nutrition
• Food Healing Level II Faciltator
• Holistic Lifestyle Coach, though the Chek Institute, Level 3.
• Certified Sports Nutritionist through the American Aerobics Assocation International/International Sports Medicine Association.
• Author, Healing Depression: A Holistic Guide (New York: Marlowe and Co., 1999), a book discussing nutrition and lifestyle to heal depression without drugs.
• Schwarzbein Practitioner though Dr. Diana Schwarzbein, M.D., expert in balancing hormones naturally.
Training in Healing
• Specialized Kinesiology, through Sue Maes of London, Ontario, Canada.
• Self Empowerment Technology Practitioner.
• Brain Gym, Vision Circles and Brain Organization instructor through the Educational Kinesiology Foundation.
• Certified Touch for Health practitioner.
• Thai Yoga Body Therapy.
• Flower Essence Practitioner.
• Reiki Master, Usui tradition.
• Life Coaching through Sue Maes’ Mastering Your Knowledge Mentorship Program and Peak Potentials.
• Medical Intuitive Readings and Quantum Healing
• Health and fitness columnist
• Playwright of 12 plays, 3 produced in New York City
• Past Spokesperson, the Depression Wellness Network
• Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brown University
• Former national spokesperson for Johnson & Johnson
• Owner and co-host, Total Fitness Radio Show.
• Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness.
• Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Energy Now
Work with Catherine:
One on one, with an individualized assessment and program
With your group, in large group classes or seminars