Now you can get specific tips about how to get leaner faster. We recommend you view them before starting a new exercise program.
Please also view our disclaimer before commencing any of these upper body and core exercises.
Difficulty Rating (DR) Each exercise has a difficulty rating between 1 and 5: see below for explanation.
List of Exercises
Click on one of the exercises below to be taken directly to the video.
- Bicep Curls Balancing On Ball
- Lateral Arm Raise Balancing With One Foot Up
- Lazy 8 With Ball and Squat
- Plie Squats With Dumbbells
- Prone Torso Twist On Ball
- Reverse Woodchop With Cable
- Shoulder Press Kneeling On Ball
- Side Lunge With Ball Rotations
- Single Arm Cable Row With Static Lunge
- Static Lunge Bicep Curl
- Squat On Bosu With Cross Twist
- Squat Push Press With Body Bar
- Supine Lat Pullover On Ball
- Upright Row From Floor To Standing With Barbell
- Woodchop With Ball
- Woodchop With Dumbbell On Bosu
- Repatterning To Integrate Your Brain Step 1
- Repatterning To Integrate Your Brain Step 2
- Repatterning To Integrate Your Brain Step 3
Difficulty Rating (DR)
Each exercise has a difficulty rating between 1 and 5.
Ratings of 1 and 2 mean an exercise requires less concentration and balance skills, is uncomplicated and doesn’t tire you out quickly. A rating of 4 or 5 means the exercise is challenging in all ways.
We recommend you perform exercises marked with higher rating at the start of your workout, with lower rated movements performed at the end. Always do your abdominal, lower back, and postural exercises at the end of your session.