If you want to flatten your belly, you will need to examine your diet and determine which foods are upsetting your GI system.
As a long term kinesiologist, I have spent years muscle testing food sensitivities for countless clients.
It is not uncommon for me to find a single individual with as many as 30 food sensitivities if your mucosal barrier has broken down.
Why is this the case?
Inside your digestive tract you have what is known as your mucosal barrier.
Your mucosal barrier is your first line of defense for your immune system.
You can break down your mucosal barrier the following ways:
- Constant unrelenting stress
- Pro inflammatory foods
- Heavy metals
- A diet high in hydrogenated fats
- Inadequate levels of probiotics
- Candida and chronic yeast infections
- Bad bacteria such as h. pylori
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as chronic use of aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, nabumetone, Celebrex, Vioxx and Bextra
Once you understand that any and all of these factors may have broken down your mucosal barrier, you become more motivated to get to the root cause to eliminate these problems and heal your mucosal barrier.
Based on my 23 years of experience in natural healing and using kinesiology to test food sensitivities, if your mucosal barrier HAS broken down, here are common foods that may be causing your belly to bloat:
- Gluten grains
- Cow’s milk products
- Hydrogenated fats
- Processed foods
- Fiber supplements
- Quite literally ANY food
Your food sensitivities will be unique to you.
Although you can do lab tests to determine food allergies, even clients of mine who are medical doctors will admit these lab tests are notoriously unreliable.
Kinesiology muscle testing is actually more accurate because it can give us a picture of how your body and your organs are reacting to any food in this moment.
The good news is that you can heal your mucosal barrier and eliminate your belly bloat.
How do you do that?
- Eliminate the foot causes of your mucosal barrier dysfunction. You can reread the list above to see just how many different ways things can go wrong! That’s why healing your gut requires detective work.
- Rebuild your mucosal barrier. This will entail using nutritional supplements that I will recommend for you. It takes six months to repair your mucosal barrier, so give yourself time to do this.
- Avoid your food sensitivities while your mucosal barrier is rebuilding. It’s important to realize that if you have food sensitivities, you CAN heal them.
- Rebuild your good bacteria by taking the right balance of probiotics.
- Lower your stress level. Engage in daily stress management, especially getting enough sleep and regular meditation.
If you have been suffering from chronic belly bloat and can’t get to the bottom of it, set up an appointment today by calling 678-612-8816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have helped clients heal their GI tract after literally decades of suffering.
As you heal your mucosal barrier, you will feel less exhausted and finally enjoy the flat belly you have been longing for!