One of the most important ways to manifest anything you want is to put yourself in the frequency of what you choose to be, do or have.
For example, if you want to look more beautiful, feel more beautiful. You can’t change how you look on your outside until you change what’s really going on inside.
If you want to make more money, think like the most financially wise people you know.
If you want to earn a higher income, act like the people you know who earn more. Do they make wiser choices when they spend, do they exercise the self discipline to save – what exactly do they do that you aren’t currently doing?
In order to have what you want, ask yourself, “What do I need to be or do differently?”
You can’t remain the way you are and achieve something different – you literally have to shift both inside and out.
Kubera Mudra is a yoga hand position traditionally used to access this frequency of success and abundance.
Here’s how to perform this mudra:
- Fold your little finger and your ring finger into the palm of your left hand.
- Bring your pointer finger and middle finger together with your left thumb.
- Rest your left hand in the palm of your lap.
- Fold your little finger and your ring finger into the palm of your right hand.
- Bring your pointer finger and middle finger together with your right thumb.
- Rest your right hand into the palm of your lap.
- Relax, meditate and breathe!
While you are holding Kubera Mudra, here is a prosperity affirmation I frequently recommend to clients who are struggling financially.
I recommend you record this prosperity affirmation on your smart phone in your own voice and listen to it at least 40 days in a row.
It’s important for you to record this in your own voice because it’s what you say to yourself that matters most.
When you stop speaking of struggle and lack and start thinking of the limitless possibilities available to you at all times, notice what changes.
What I like about this particular prosperity affirmation is that it retrains our mindset to appreciate that we are actually spiritual beings enjoying a human experience. In fact, all our blessings come from God and it’s only by coming into alignment with who we really are and what we are really here to do in our lives that true abundance becomes easily available.
40 Day Prosperity Plan
This day, I cease believing in visible money as my supply and my support. I view the world of effect as it truly is, simply an outpicturing of my beliefs. I believe in the power of Spirit within, therefore I claim my Spirit-given power and authority into my life.
I believe in the reality of infinite abundance, thus causing a connection in consciousness to the source of my supply. I believe in Spirit Beings creating a perfect reality and through this faith, I empower myself. I recognize that the mortal illusion is created by the collective consciousness in order to learn and grow, and in the this recognition, I empower and accept unlimited abundance. Now let it be!
This day, I honor my human-hood and claim my divine inheritance as a being of God. This day I acknowledge Spirit as my substance, my supply and my support.
- God is lavish unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me – the reality of me.
- I lift up my mind and my heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the source and substance of all my good.
- I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of the Mind of Infinite Prosperity. Therefore my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
- Through my consciousness of my God Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.
- Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.
- My inner supply instantly and consistently takes on form and experience according to my desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.
- The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing the true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this truth, therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting Spirit appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.
- My consciousness of the Spirit within me, as my unlimited Source, is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.
- When I am aware of the Spirit-Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of this flow, the radiation of that creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.
- I keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on Spirit within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.
If you have been struggling to earn a living, wondering how you can move your life to greater ease or abundance or simply feeling stuck with self destructive beliefs about money, set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading to discover A, what is actually holding you back and B, how to clear those beliefs by calling 678-612-8816 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo courtesy of Diane Fulmer of Savannah, Georgia.