What’s so great about this juice?
- It’s fast and furious for those mornings when you really actually don’t have the time for anything more complicated. You blend the juice, pour it into two glasses and put the blender jar in the dishwasher. Zap!
- Kale is the second healthiest food on the planet after No. 1 spinach. My 55-year-old eyes like the lutein and zeaxanthin in kale. High in Vitamins K,A and C. It’s anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, alkalizing and great for detoxification.
- Cherry juice fights arthritis, gout and is good for raising your melatonin levels so you can have deeper sleep at night.
- You drink the pulp as well as the juice, so you are taking in all the phytochemicals, which are found in the fiber. When you need extra energy for your day but don’t have time to make a more elaborate juice or smoothie, give your body what it needs with this fabulous recipe.
Kale and Cherry Juice Smoothie
- 1/2 bag chopped kale
- 16 ounces tart cherry juice
- Throw it all in a blender (either the Blendtec or a basic Kitchenaid blender) and whirl.
- Pour into two glasses. Feel fabulous the rest of the day!
- To set up an appointment for help with your nutrition to lose weight, overcome digestive difficulties, boost your immune system, learn about healing with natural foods or simply have more energy and feel better, email me at Catherine@unlimitedenergynow.com or call 678-612-8816.