Have you been wanting to take your golf game to the next level?
Need to get in shape so you can play golf without hurting?
Want to overcome a golf injury?
Heal your back, mend your shoulders?
Increase your range of motion, strength, core stability and flexibility?
Look no further than Catherine Carrigan, certified CHEK Golf Biomechanic.
Here’s how you will benefit:
Receive a personalized assessment of your strength and flexibility
Set up a personalized stretching program to improve your game
Learn how to lift weights for golf without getting too bulky or stiff
Rehabilitate your bad back, torn rotator cuff, strained shoulders, bad knees
Improve your balance
Strengthen your core
Improve your energy and stamina with nutrition, food healing and natural supplements
Catherine Carrigan has 22 years experience in fitness, nutrition and natural healing.
Training in Fitness
• Certified Personal Fitness Trainer: A.C.E. certified in Personal Fitness Training.
• Corrective High-Performance Exercise Kinesiologist Practitioner (C.H.E.K. Practitioner), Level I: Chek Institute.
• Certified Group Exercise Instructor: A.C.E. certified in Group Exercise.
• A.C.E. Specialty Recognitions: Strength training and Mind-Body Fitness.
• Exercise Coach, Chek Institute.
• Certified Yoga Teacher: 500-hour Yoga Teacher through Lighten Up Yoga. Six 200-hour certifications through Integrative Yoga Therapy, the White Lotus Foundation, and the Atlanta Yoga Fellowship, Lighten Up Yoga and Erich Schiffmann teacher training, twice.
• Practitioner of Qi Gong, Chinese martial arts.
• Certified Older Adult Fitness Trainer through the American Institute of Fitness Educators.
Training in Nutrition
• Food Healing Level II Faciltator
• Holistic Lifestyle Coach, though the Chek Institute, Level 3.
• Certified Sports Nutritionist through the American Aerobics Assocation International/International Sports Medicine Association.
• Author, Healing Depression: A Holistic Guide (New York: Marlowe and Co., 1999), a book discussing nutrition and lifestyle to heal depression without drugs.
• Schwarzbein Practitioner though Dr. Diana Schwarzbein, M.D., expert in balancing hormones naturally.
Training in Healing
• Specialized Kinesiology, through Sue Maes of London, Ontario, Canada.
• Self Empowerment Technology Practitioner.
• Brain Gym, Vision Circles and Brain Organization instructor through the Educational Kinesiology Foundation.
• Certified Touch for Health practitioner.
• Thai Yoga Body Therapy.
• Flower Essence Practitioner.
• Reiki Master, Usui tradition.
• Life Coaching through Sue Maes’ Mastering Your Knowledge Mentorship Program and Peak Potentials.
• Medical Intuitive Readings and Quantum Healing
• Health and fitness columnist
• Playwright of 12 plays, 3 produced in New York City
• Past Spokesperson, the Depression Wellness Network
• Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brown University
• Former national spokesperson for Johnson & Johnson
• Owner and co-host, Total Fitness Radio Show.
• Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness.
• Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Energy Now
Call today for a FREE 15-minute consultation, 678-612-8816, or email email@example.com to set up a consultation via Skype.