Recipe by Nina Lynn
Get PDF for Recipe
- 4 cups fresh organic orange juice
- 3 tbs. organic maple syrup
- 2 tbs. grated organic orange peel
- 2 cups fresh or frozen rganic strawberries, chopped fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- organic orange slices for garnish
Blend first four ingredients together in a blender. Transfer to a bowl and freeze for 2 to 3 hours until solid. Break into chunks and blend again until creamy. Return to the bowl and freeze again for 30 min. Make individual servings and garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of orange.
This is a low calorie and healthy substitute for store bought ice cream or sorbet. Use whatever fruits you enjoy for a creative guilt free treat all summer long.