Recipe by Catherine Carrigan
Get PDF for Recipe
In a blender, mix:
- 4 ounces blueberry pomegranate goat kefir
- 1 to 2 scoops Biodetox
- 2 tablespoons Immunomax
- 1 to 4 tablespoons flaxseed
- ½ cup organic frozen berries
What’s so healthy about this recipe?
- It’s important to start your day with protein. This is a quick, easy way to start your day, loading up on hypoallergenic protein, natural antiinflammatories, immunoglobulins that build your immune system, natural cancer fighters and antioxidants.
- I recommend goat kefir because cow’s milk is a common food sensitivity. Even if you do tolerate cow’s milk products, rotating your diet with healthy alternatives is a great idea. Kefir has twice the acidophilus as yogurt. Goat kefir is high in tryptophan, an essential amino acid that calms the nervous system.
- Coconut milk contains lauric acid, a nutrient found in mother’s milk that is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
- Biodetox is one of our best selling products. It supports the organs of detoxification, heals the gut and lowers inflammation in the body. It is hypoallergenic and safe for people with multiple food sensitivities.
- Immunomax helps to heal the intestinal lining, boosts the immune system and provides a good source of non-dairy protein.
- Flaxseed contains lignans, which act as both phytoestrogens and antioxidants. Daily intake of flaxseed helps to balance hormone levels for women of all ages.
- Organic frozen berries are loaded with antioxidants, the anti-aging, cellrebuilding nutrients. Strawberries and blueberries are low glycemic and two of the healthiest fruits on the planet.