One of the fastest ways to regenerate your energy is to rest.
If you study the yin yang symbol, what you will discover is that life is a cycle:
Yin becomes yang.
Yang becomes yin.
Whatever is quiet and restful becomes active and creative.
What is active and creative eventually becomes still to restore itself.
When we ignore the natural cycle of energy, we become easily depleted.
Here are a few ways you can easily restore your energy today through yin activities:
- Practice restorative yoga. You can learn how by visiting my yoga poses gallery at this link.
- Take a nap.
- Enjoy a hot bath.
- Meditate. Join us for FREE meditation at my studio every Monday night at 7:30 p.m. You can find the map with directions at this link.
- Watch a funny movie (no violence, as violence stresses your adrenals).
- Read spiritually uplifting books. You may enjoy my Amazon No. 1 best seller, What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness.
- Lie in a hammock.
- Snuggle with a puppy or kitten.
- Sit outside and listen to the birds.
- Be still and listen to your own guidance.
- Practice qi gong. You can join us every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. to enjoy this energy-building practice.
- Join us for yoga class. We meet every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m. and on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Get the info here.
- Go to bed by 10 p.m., lights out by 10:30. Every minute of sleep you get before midnight equals 10 minutes of sleep after midnight!
- Make an appointment with me to receive Reiki. Call 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com.
In a world that constantly demands our attention, taking time out to rest is one of the most important activities that we can do to maintain our health.
Remember, rest is also part of the equation for building a healthy body:
Your body equals your exercise times your rest times your nutrition.
What do you get any time you multiply anything times zero? Zero, of course!
People who are working hard to build a healthier body often forget to rest.
Be yin to become yang. Learn the value of rest and you will never be tired again!
I am a reiki 1 student and have completed an online course on reiki 2.
I am a dog walker and like to include reiki into my business
Hi Pauline, So wonderful to connect with like-minded people! I am a Reiki master teacher and incorporate aspects in multiple aspects of my life and work. Dogs definitely respond well to Reiki – so glad you are helping the canine population with energy healing! Love and light, Catherine Carrigan