Almond Meal Bread
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 6 organic eggs
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- organic coconut oil to grease the pan
- Mix almond meal, baking powder and Celtic sea salt together.
- Then mix together the eggs and melted coconut oil.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour mixture into the greased loaf pain and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees until crusty brown. This recipe was generously shared by Anna Lee Stedman, food demonstration diva at Trader Joe's in Atlanta.
- Many people are not only sensitive to gluten grains their digestive systems do not tolerate any grains. In the U.S., when wheat gets harvested, the grains are routinely sprayed with glyphosate, a known carcinogen. This recipe is not only gluten free it's also grain free.
- This bread is a high-protein bread that people suffering from diabetes can tolerate without increasing their blood sugar.
- For those suffering from Crohn's disease and colitis, breads made from almond meal tend to calm the digestive tract.