You’ve noticed your energy has lagged, but your day looms ahead.
You have to keep going. Your job, your kids, there’s so much to do and so little time to get it all done. You need to get your energy level up but you only have a few minutes.
What can you do right now to beat fatigue?
Try these seven easy fatigue busters to rebuild your energy:
- Visit my FREE gallery of qi gong exercises at this link. Either pick one exercise to practice for five to seven minutes OR pick one of the routines, the Pieces of Eight or the Shaolin Qi Gong, and practice each exercise for a minute. “Qi Gong” means energy work. You’ll be amazed how this simple gentle practice can revitalize you. Plus, you don’t need to change out of your work clothes – you can do these exercises anytime anywhere.
- Practice the Tibetan rites at this link. There are five Tibetan rites. Like Qi Gong, you won’t need to change into your gym clothes. Just practice where you are as you are. Perform each exercise for one minute and feel how your energy starts flowing again.
- Take the time to breathe by following Eight Minutes to Inner Peace at this link. Nothing drags you down like repressed emotions. As you feel stressed, you tend to hold your breath, which restricts the oxygen to your entire body. Follow along with my FREE videos. Notice how your mind feels clearer and you seem to breathe away whatever was bothering you.
- Drink a tall glass of water. Dehydration increases the stress in your nervous system. When you don’t drink enough water, your body even pulls water out of your bones, increasing your pain level, which can really drag you down.
- Practice yoga sun salutes by following along at this link. Whether you practice A, B or C series sun salutes, you will balance both the sympathetic and parasympathetic sides of your nervous system, get your lymph flowing and increase the oxygen flowing to every cell in your body.
- Make a smoothie with the recipes at this link. You may notice that your blood sugar drops but you are staying away from caffeine and sugar, which will boost your energy temporarily but lead to a bigger crash later on. Try the recipes for Biodetox, veggie and superfood smoothie or the kale and cherry juice smoothie.
- Put your legs against the wall and restore your mind and body with vipariti karani by following the video instructions at this link. It’s great to have a yoga mat but all you really need is your body and a wall. You’ll stimulate your immune system, increase the flow of lymph, calm your mind, lower your blood pressure and naturally restore yourself on all levels. Give yourself permission to stay there 7 to 10 minutes and you’ll even clear your stress hormones for the whole day!
If you want to learn more about how to rebuild your energy naturally, turn to Unlimited Intuition Now, one of my three recent Amazon No. 1 best sellers. You can read it in paperback or ebook form or if you are too tired to read, listen to the audiobook version.
Want to learn more about how to overcome adrenal burnout, rebuild your metabolism and experience unlimited energy? Set up an appointment with me today by calling 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com.