You can build your immune system, increase your personal energy and release your stress by practicing Swing Arms to Disperse the Clouds, Qi Gong Exercise 4.
Here’s how you practice this fabulous exercise:
- Stand with your feet a little more than hip width apart.
- Bring your arms out to your sides.
- Now swing your arms in a big circle, crossing your arms in front of you.
- Inhale as you gather energy to bring your arms up.
- Exhale as you lower your arms and squat down.
- Continue to breathe deeply and relax as much as possible.
- To improve your eye hand coordination, women use your eyes to follow your right hand, men follow your left hand.
As you practice this exercise, use your mind.
Your mind is your most powerful muscle!
Imagine that you have the capacity to wipe away all detrimental energy in your life.
Visualize yourself wiping away the clouds so that all that is left in your experience is blue sky, peace and happiness.
One of the many things I like about qi gong is that you can practice anytime, anywhere, no equipment required.
I recommend this exercise for clients who are experiencing:
- Adrenal burnout
- Chronic fatigue
- Heart disease
- Degenerative diseases of aging
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Back pain
- High blood pressure
- Anxiety and depression
Even if you only have seven minutes, take a qi gong break to get your energy back.
To join our weekly qi gong class or for private instruction in qi gong in Atlanta, please call 678-612-8816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our qi gong class meets every Wednesday at 4:30. Weather permitting, we practice outdoors in my garden around a blue jar fountain with my flowers. Class is $15 and suitable for individuals of all ages and fitness levels.
If you have been wanting to start an exercise program but feel tremendously out of shape, qi gong would be your first logical step. You will improve your balance, increase your aerobic capacity, build strength and increase your range of motion while relaxing your mind and body.
To watch more qi gong videos, please visit my FREE qi gong exercise library at this link.