Unlimited Energy Now offers comprehensive integrated services designed to empower you to achieve the highest levels of personal fitness:
- Postural Analysis
- Corrective Exercise For the Back, Shoulders, Hips and Knees
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Training For Golf and Tennis
- Personal Fitness Training
- Private Yoga Instruction
- Personalized Qi Gong
- Core Training
Our extensive qualifications in yoga, weight training, core training, corrective exercise, and qi-gong means we have something for everyone and can adapt your program to match how you feel. Whatever you come to us for, we start with getting to know your preferences, your health, and your needs.
To set up an appointment to find out how you can achieve Unlimited Energy Now, please call 678-612-8816.
Session One: Assessment
We always begin by understanding what your goals are, as well as discussing your current level of health and fitness. You’ll come away with an overview of what you need to do with exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle to achieve your goals outside of our one-on-one sessions.
From this point on, how we help you depends on whether you choose:
- One-on-One fitness training.
- Private Yoga lessons.
- Individual Qi Gong sessions.
- Customized fitness training for improved posture, specific sports, injury rehab, or to alleviate or eliminate pain.
We want you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible. At this stage we guide you towards what will help you the most. If starting exercise coaching with us is most beneficial for you then that’s what you’ll do in session two.
Session Two Onwards
Yoga, Qi Gong, and Fitness Training
We start exercising! If you’re someone who likes variety, every session will feature some different exercises. However if you enjoy and feel more secure with consistency, we can give you that too.
Customized fitness training
This is precision fitness coaching at its best and is far superior to anything you’ll receive at a regular gym or health club. About 98.5% of fitness trainers don’t have the high level of training we possess. If having a suit or dress tailored makes it look good on you, it also make sense to have your exercise program tailored because how you workout also affects how you look.
In session two we take photographs of your standing posture and look for scoliosis and other skeletal misalignments. You also receive a 45-60 minute range of motion and muscle-tension evaluation.
We hand-pick the tests that will help us determine which of your muscles are tight and need stretching, and which will benefit from strengthening We’ll also figure out the groups of muscles that are not functioning properly together and which joints will feel better once they have greater mobility. The benefits of a customized program are:
- You have peace of mind knowing that your exercise program is specifically designed for your body and nobody else’s.
- You can feel secure and confident knowing that your exercise program is precisely designed to help you achieve your goals and is not a best guess or one-sized-fits-all formula used by most trainers.
- Your program and recommendations are holistic and are more likely to get results. We say this because we look for all factors influencing your injury, pain, posture, or sports performance and can give advice on how to maximize the gains from your fitness program. Very few fitness coaches do this.
Come and experience your exercise program! You’ll receive 60-75 minutes of expert instruction how to perform and remember your exercise program at home or in a gym between our one-on-one sessions.
You’ll receive written instructions with photographs, and we are moving towards making videos of many of our exercises available online.
Additional lifestyle advice may be given about how to stand and sleep with less load on the spine and joints, and how to carry and lift items such as handbags, rucksacks, and boxes.
Want More Information?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in getting in the shape with our fun, precise, and effective fitness training please call: Catherine Carrigan, Atlanta, GA 404.350.8581
We offer one-on-one training at:
- Our offices
- Your home or office.
Catherine Carrigan, Atlanta, GA